We accept returns up to 30 days after receipt date- Items must be returned in their original condition- unwashed, odor-free, dirt free, fur free (A lint roller does wonders!) for a full refund.
Please return items in their original packaging (with barcode) if you still have it.
We do not accept returns on collars or bandanas unless they have never been worn.
Email email@example.com with your order number and items you would like to return and we will send you specific return instructions.
Sending items back without initiating a return via email will not guarantee a refund.
If you would like to put in an order for a new size, your first return label is free on us so you can find the perfect fit! (*This applies to contiguous U.S. states only.) If you are just returning the items, we will refund your credit card less shipping costs.
1) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number and items you would like to exchange.
2) We will give instructions on where to send back items & send you a free return label on your first purchase to help you and your pibble find the perfect fit! (**Free return labels apply only to orders within the contiguous U.S.)
3) Due to fast sell out rate, we ask you to put in a new order on our site with the items you would like (to make sure they don't sell out before we receive your other items.)
4) Once we receive your returned items, please allow 5 business days for us to process your return and issue your refund.
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS Ground Advantage or USPS Priority Mail.
For international orders, we ship via USPS International Mail. Please note: Many countries charge extra duties or fees for importing from the United States. We are unable to assist with these fees as they are completely unrelated to our business. Please reach out to your local authorities with any questions.
Occasionally, shipping carriers do not scan the package at every location (although they are supposed to.) On most occasions, even though it is not scanned, it is in transit and moving to the final destination. In order to deem a package "lost", a package must not have been scanned for 20 consecutive days (for domestic shipments) and 30 conescutive days for international shipments. If this is the case, please reach out, and we can offer a full refund. These terms are set by the shipping carriers and fulfillment center. Thank you for understanding and being patient!
We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your order. We understand that can be very frustrating. We will work with all customers to locate the missing package item and kindly ask that you work with us our small business as well.
Please note:If an item is marked 'delivered', we are unable to refund the order.
Tips & tricks to locate the package:
1) Please double check the shipping address on your order confirmation and make sure the address is current and there are no typos.
2) Please stop by your local post office and inquire about the package delivery, They often can talk to the postal worker who is on route. The sooner you can do it, the better.
3) If you live in an apartment complex, we kindly ask you to look around the building as well as speak with any door people/management offices. This has worked for many customers.
4) If you live in a single family home, we kindly ask you speak with neighbors and look around the premises, just in case they left it in a different location.
We're sorry for the inconvenience and ask that you please reach out again if it still has not arrived within 7 business days from the delivery date posted. Thank you!
We currently ship to the U.S. and Canada. We will be expanding to more areas soon. The customer is solely responsible for any customs/duties fees. Custom fees are collected by the government of the country, so we cannot predict how much they will be. Please speak to your local authorities if you have any inquires about tariffs and fees.
For first time customers who would like to return an item to get a new size for their pup or the human, we offer free return labels. This applies to the contiguous 48 states only. Apart from this, shipping charges are nonrefundable.
A martingale collar is made with two loops. There is no buckle. The larger loop is slipped onto the dog's neck and a lead is then clipped to the smaller loop. If the dog tries to pull, the tension on the lead pulls the small loop taut, which makes the large loop smaller and tighter on the neck, thus preventing escape. These types of collars give more control and prevent dogs from breaking out of buckle collars.
They should always be removed if a dog is going to be unattended.
Shopify provides a secure shopping experience for its merchants’ customers by keeping their security systems up to date with industry best practices.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard that organizations must adhere to when handling credit card and debit card information. The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council created this standard to protect cardholder data used for online payments.